Staying abreast of the customs and trade regulatory changes in Asia can be a challenge from many aspects:
- Each country having its own legal system and regulatory framework
- Local language barriers
- Regulatory changes and updates may not be readily accessible
- Public resources may not provide timely or industry specific updates
- Local interpretation and practices that vary from the rule of law
We might be relying on market news or updates from local brokers or logistics personnel to provide information on new changes. Such updates tend to have their credit. However, for trade compliance specialists that have a global or regional oversight, it is often difficult to stay up-to-date with so many countries, and the updates we receive may not have been interpreted from a perspective to give the right insight or emphasis that we look for.
At Tradewin, we produce an Asia Pacific Trade Bulletin to provide our customers with timely updates of these regulatory changes. Some key elements to the Trade Bulletin include:
- Bullet points summary – we provide ‘key call outs’ in bullet point form to highlight just what you need to know
- Practical – we leverage our network to provide practical on-the-ground intelligence news as we understand the importance and impact of local practice
- Industry specific – in addition to general news, we provide the updates that are relevant to your industry
The countries covered may include ASEAN (Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia), Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan.
Reach out for a sample of our Trade Bulletin to find out more.